Mighty, arrogant, and domineering, the Teikoku Elves are the self proclaimed masters of Kardia, seeking to dominate all other creatures under the name of the Emperor. Their control of the North lasted over 10,000 years and they desperately want it back. Driven by their God-like Emperor, the Teikoku elves plot and plan their success to regain control of their lands and re-subjugate all their lost slaves. Other races do not call them by their Elven name without invoking their wrath so most just call them “Imperials”.
Personality: Teikokus elves are cruel, cold, and have a low view of emotions. They seek domination of all humanoids and are compassionless masters. They are politically minded, but often overconfident and hubris.
Physical Description: The Teikoku elves are imposing, standing 6 to 7 feet tall with half foot pointy ears and long black manes. Their eyes are slightly slanted and they have irises of vibrant emerald. Most are naturally fit and tone. Their skin has yellow undertones. They commonly wear kimonos of fine silk in shades of dark green, brown or black. Females often wear their hair in an updo style, and paint their faces white. Males wear their katana’s at all times, except in the presence of the emperor.
Relations: Teikoku elves have poor relations with other races since they view them as inferior. They are indifferent towards gin elves, they tolerate the Archaic races, and disdain the Neo races. They hate trolls and hate ruzai elves even more. They are often too proud to form alliances, let alone friendship with the other races.
Alignment: They have valued the traditions of their forefathers for generations and seek to honor their Emperor and Ancestors with every action. They are also scheming and ruthless within their traditions. Teikoku elves are often Lawful Evil, sometimes Lawful Neutral, and rarely Lawful Good. They are almost never Chaotic.
Teikoku Elven Lands:
TEIKOKU ELF RACIAL TRAITS
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Wisdom. Teikoku Elves are agile and tougher then most elves, however, they are quite arrogant and sometimes careless. An teikoku elf’s grace makes him a deadly combat from afar.
- Medium size. As Medium creatures, a teikoku elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- An elf ’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to magic sleep spells and effects.
- Low-light vision. An imperial elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains his ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Familiarity: Teikoku elves treat katanas, greatbows, and composite greatbows as martial weapons, rather then exotic weapons.
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against trolls. Teikoku elves are constantly at war with trolls and have learned special techniques for fighting them.
- +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against trolls: this represents special training that teikoku elves undergo, during which they learn tricks from previous generations developed in their battles with trolls. Any time a creature loses its Dexterity bonus (if any) to Armor Class, such as when it is caught flatfooted, it looses its dodge bonus, too.
- +3 racial bonus on Listen, Search, Sense and Spot checks. A teikoku elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- +2 racial bonus on Concentration checks. Teikoku elves are highly disciplined characters and during youth take countless tests that involve concentration.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Old Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnome, Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Samurai and Warmage